Grey’s services are provided by, and you’re contracting with: Aboki Africa Inc. organized under the laws of the State of Delaware, USA, and operating under the laws of the USA with its registered address at 651 N Broad Street, Suite 206, Middletown DE 19700.
Information We Collect
a. Information You Provide Us
a. Information You Provide Us To gain full access to our website and services, you must register for a Grey account. When you register for an account, we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide to us. Personal Information refers to information relating to an identified person or information that can be used to identify you, (e.g. email address, bank details, name, telephone number). It may also include anonymous information that may be linked to you specifically, (e.g. IP address).
The Personal Information we have about you is directly made available to us when you:
- Sign up for a Grey Account;
- Use any of our services;
- Contact us or our customer support team;
- Fill our online forms;
b. Personal Information We May Collect About You
We may collect, use, process, store, or transfer personal information such as:
- Identity Data & Identification Documents: Information such as, your full name(s), your government-issued identity number, bank verification number (BVN) or NIN and your date of birth. Identification documents may include passport or any Government-issued identity card, a photograph (if applicable) and any other registration information you may provide to prove you are eligible to use our services. This data is to enable us to verify your identity in order to offer our services to you;
- Contact Data: This is data that is needed to reach out to you, such as your contact address, email address, telephone number, details of the device you use and billing details;
- Log/Technical information: When you access Grey’s services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website, links you have clicked on, length of visit on certain pages, unique device identifier, log-in information, location and other device details.
- Financial Data: Information, such as personal account number, the merchant’s name and location, the date and the total amount of transaction, and other information provided by financial institutions or merchants when we act on their behalf;
- Transactional Data: These are information relating to payments when you as a merchant (using one or more of our payment processing services) or as a customer, are using our products or services;
- Marketing and Communications Data: This includes both a record of your decision to subscribe or to withdraw from receiving marketing materials from us or from our third parties.
- Records of your discussions with us, if we contact you and if you contact us.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect to:
- Create and manage any accounts you may have with us, verify your identity, provide our services, and respond to your inquiries;
- To administer Grey(i.e. to provide our Services to you) and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes (i.e. to guarantee Grey’s stability and security) and to solicit your feedback
- Process your payment transactions (including authorization, clearing, chargebacks and other related dispute resolution activities);
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, offers, programs and promotions of Grey, financial institutions, merchants and partners;
- Evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services;
- As necessary to establish, exercise and defend legal rights; As may be required by applicable laws and regulations, including for compliance with Know Your Customers and risk assessment, Anti-Money Laundering, anti-corruption and sanctions screening requirements, or as requested by any judicial process, law enforcement or governmental agency having or claiming jurisdiction over Aboki Africa or it’s affiliates;
- To use data analytics to improve our Website, products or services, and user experiences.
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We may disclose or share your Personal Information with third parties which include our affiliates, employees, officers, service providers, agents, suppliers, subcontractors as may be reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Grey only shares personal information with External Third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Grey, its users or the public as required or permitted by law
Other Rights to Your Personal Information with Us
Below are the rights you have as a user in relation to your Personal Information;
- Right to request access or copies to your Personal Information by contacting us
- Right to information on their personal information collected and stored;
- Right to objection or request for restriction; this means refrain us from doing certain things with your data or restrict the extent of our collection or processing of your data.
- Right to correct or rectify any Personal Information that you provide which may be incorrect, out of date or inaccurate.
- Right to object to the processing of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You have a right to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes by adjusting your notification preference on the settings page or by opting out via the unsubscribe link in marketing emails we send you.
- Right to request that Grey erase your Personal Information. You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Information. Please note that this is a limited right which applies where the data is no longer required, or the processing has no legal justification. The exceptions to this right is where the applicable law requires us to retain a historical archive or where we retain a core set of your personal data to ensure we do not inadvertently contact you in future where you object to your data being used for marketing purposes.
- Right to object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
- Right to request the movement of data from Grey to a third party; this is the right to the portability of data;
The basis of we processing your Personal Information is your consent. You also have the choice at any time to withdraw consent which you have provided.
You may decline to provide your personal Information when it is requested by Grey, however, certain services or all the services may be unavailable to you. You may review your account settings and update your Personal Information directly or by contacting us.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set above, please contact us using the contact information provided in the Contact Us segment below.
Security and Storage of Your Personal Information
We have suitable security measures in place to prevent your Personal Information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way by a third party. When your bank account information is transmitted via our Services, it will be protected by encryption technology. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your Personal Information on our instructions. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, no method of electronic transmission or storage via the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Information. You also play a role in protecting your Personal Information. Please safeguard your password for your Grey account and do not share them with others. If we receive instructions using your Grey account login information, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Grey account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse to provide our Services, terminate Grey accounts, and to remove or edit content.
Subject to applicable law, which might, from time to time, oblige us to store your Personal Information for a certain period of time, we will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Our cookies never store personal or sensitive information; they simply hold a unique random reference to you so that once you visit the site we can recognize who you are and provide certain content to you.
Our Services are not directed, or intended to be attractive, to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the Age Limit, please do not use the Services, and do not provide any personal data to us.
- reaching out to the customer service support available on the website.
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org